With the addition of a new Membership Website a number of members have had trouble getting into the system for the first time and setting their password. Here are some is some guidance if you are having trouble.
Logging in for the First Time
The first time you log into HamClubOnline.com you will need to:
- Click the link that says “Forgot Password?”
- Enter your Callsign OR the Email Address we have on file.
- The system will then email you a temporary password
- Follow the directions in the email to setup your new password
Password Requirements for HamClubOnline
Passwords must contain the following for the HamClubOnline system
- Passwords must be between 8 and 50 characters long
- Must Contain a lowercase letter
- Must contain an uppercase letter
- Must contain a number
At the time of this article symbols and other special characters are not allowed in the password. This may change at some point, so when you reset your password be sure to follow the onscreen and emailed directions.