On Thursday, November 23, 2023 the staff of HamClubOnline.com notified club administrators that their service has found that there is an increasing delivery issues with users who are using the ARRL email forwarding service. As a result of this continuing issue with the forwarding service, the staff of HamClubOnline has made the decision to disable email delivery to users using the ARRL e-mail forwarding service. This means that if you are using this service and have it listed as your email address on HamClubOnline you will not receive emails from the club.
We are asking all members to log into HamClubOnline.com and verify your email address. If it is correct in the system then you are good to go. If the email address that is in HamClubOnline is the ARRL email address, please update your address to something not using the forwarding service.
To verify and update your information please follow these directions:
- Using a web browser, navigate to www.hamclubonline.com
- Log into HamClubOnline using your email address and password
- Click on DCARC under the “You are currently on the roster of the following HamClubOnline clubs”
- Click on Manage Your Club Profile
- Verify your information in the system and make any necessary updates.
If you are unable to log into HamClubOnline click the Forgot Passsword link found under the E-mail address field on the main page of the website. For additional assistance you can also send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see if we can help.
Larry Claussen – KV7LC