Did you know that Davis County Amateur Radio Club is an affiliated club of the ARRL? Well, you do now. One of the requirements of this affiliation is that the club maintain 51% of our voting members must also be members of the ARRL. We report this annually to the league and it is once again time to do that. Would you please take a minute to log into HamClubOnline.com and verify that you are listed as an ARRL member in the Skills section of the site? How do you do that? It is really easy:
- Log into hamclubonline.com
- Click on DCARC under the “Your are currently on the roster of the following HamClubOnline clubs:
- Click on the link View/Update Your Skills
- Once on the skills page take a look and if you already have the ARRL Member listed as a skill then you are all done. Don’t worry about the Acquired date, we don’t use it.
- If you do not have the ARRL Member listed under skills and you are a member of the league PLEASE click the Add link next to ARRL Member then you are done!
See how easy that is? If you can’t find it, feel free to email me and I’ll add it for you. You can reach me at email@example.com