DCARC conducts official W5YI VE test sessions four times a year in March, June, September and December. Testing is always scheduled to begin at 7:00 pm. These tests are normally conducted at the Clearfield City Offices on the 2nd floor. The address is 55 South State, Clearfield, UT. Pre-registration for these sessions is required at http://www.hamstudy.org. This site also explains fees and ID requirements.
If you are ready to take a test sooner than one of our scheduled exam sessions, you can probably find another session conducted elsewhere in your area.
DCARC Testing Sessions
Clearfield City Offices
Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 7:00 pm
We request that you to pre-register for these testing sessions. You can do this by registering at the HAM STUDY website https://hamstudy.org/sessions/5ff397252287714e18f5d90f/1
What to bring with you…
To test at our testing sessions please remember to:
1) Pre-register for a testing session at https://hamstudy.org/sessions/5ff397252287714e18f5d90f/1
2) Bring payment for the testing session
3) Bring 2 forms of ID including one with a picture
4) A four function calculator
5) If you are UPGRADING your license you will need to bring a COPY of your current FCC license. We will be KEEPING this copy so don’t bring your original.